2018 STIHL RMA 370
Call for Price
Easy, convenient and lightweight walk-behind, battery-powered lawn mower joins the STIHL Battery-Powered Equipment line-up. Battery & charger sold separately.
The RMA 370 battery-powered, walk-behind lawnmower expands the versatility of STIHL Battery-Powered Equipment, which allows you to power multiple tools with one easily interchangeable 36-volt lithium-ion battery. With no gas to buy or store, you'll enjoy less mess and no fumes. Easy and convenient, the mower starts instantly - just push the button and pull the switch lever, eliminating the ache of pulling starter cords. Let go, and the motor and blade stop. It's lightweight, easy to maneuver and much quieter than gasoline-powered mowers - making it an ideal choice for smaller yards or noise-restricted areas. By the way, did we mention it has no exhaust emissions?
The 16.25" deck width makes it highly maneuverable and great for tight spaces, around swimming pools or for smaller yards, and you can cover up to 3,200 square feet on a single charge, depending on operating and battery conditions. Need to cover more ground? The STIHL battery can be easily swapped out and recharged in less than 30 minutes with the optional rapid charger. With a high-grade steel blade and five settings for cutting height, you can give your lawn a clean, healthy cut at lengths ranging from approximately one inch to three inches. And the combination of the blade and the fan wheel above it create a strong air current which lifts the grass for a better, cleaner, more precise cut. The easy-to-empty grass catcher holds up to 10.5 gallons of clippings - and the built-in indicator lets you know when it's time to empty; or use the optional mulching attachment to put natural nutrients back into your lawn. And when you are done mowing, the handles fold up for easy storage in a 41" x 17.5" x 20" space (with grass catcher).
The RMA 370 walk-behind lawn mower features a brushless, commercial-grade 600-watt electric motor that requires less maintenance than the engine on a gasoline-powered mower.
STIHL is leading the way in new technologies, and the STIHL Battery-Powered Equipment and the RMA 370 lawn mower are just a couple of examples of how we're doing it. To see the system for yourself, visit a STIHL Dealer. They're professionals who can answer your questions, help solve your landscaping challenges, and service your equipment.
Batteries and chargers must be purchased separately. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Locking Key: Key prevents accidental starting of the motor.
- Convenient Handle: Lightweight (only 27 lbs.) with folding handles, making it easy to transport and to store.: See it in action!
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery power eliminates the mess and expense of fuel mixtures.: See it in action!
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.: See it in action!
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.: See it in action!
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Weight: w/o Battery 12.2 kg (26.8 lb.); w/ AP 300 13.9 kg (30.6 lb.)
- Area Mowed: Approx. 4,000 sq. ft. w/ AP 300
- Cutting Height: 1.2" to 2.8"
- Deck Width: 41.3 cm (16.3")
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 39 L (10.5 gal.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Cutting Width: 37 cm (14.5")
- Watts: 600 W
- Engine Type
- Deck Size
- 16.3 in. (41.3 cm)