2019 Honda FourTrax Rincon - Honda Phantom Camo®
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Top of the Line. And then Some.
For lots of ATV riders out there, bigger is better. Which would make the Honda FourTrax Rincon one of our best ATVs ever. To start with, it's built around our biggest ATV engine, and it's a class-leader when it comes to comfort, ride quality, and innovation too.
As with any Honda, it all starts with that engine: a liquid-cooled 675cc single-cylinder featuring a twin-plug cylinder head. The longitudinal-crankshaft layout (a Honda innovation) means more power actually gets to the ground, so the Rincon can offer the real-world power of the competition's bigger, heavier models.
Premium long-travel suspension, rugged bodywork, strong steel racks front and rear—the Rincon's list of features just keeps going on and on. One thing you can't see but becomes readily apparent is the Rincon's all-day comfort, something serious ATV riders will appreciate. It allows you to stay in the saddle longer, see more, get more done, and pay more attention to what's going on around you. And then there's just the way the Rincon looks: Strong. Purposeful. Like a flagship ATV should.
The Honda Rincon. It isn't just a top of the lineup choice; it's the smart choice.
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
Independent Rear Suspensio: The Rincon's IRS returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
Lower Emissions, More Rang: With its 675cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke engine, the Rincon can power through terrain and trails with ease. The twin-plug cylinder head and an oxygen sensor give the Rincon great fuel efficiency, too.
Three-Speed Automatic Transmissio: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features an automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck's, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
- TraxLok: TraxLok® lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes available traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. Because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot shift lever, ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Rincon's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and 40mm throttle body delivers crisp, seamless performance while ensuring hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rincon's overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also allows for greater ground clearance.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- Automatic Transmission: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features an automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck's, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rincon's Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
- Dual-Plug Head: Using two spark plugs that fire together helps ensure clean, fast, thorough combustion. It's a win-win situation: The engine runs cleaner, with greater fuel-efficiency and range.
- Catalytic Converter: Cars and trucks have had them for decades now—and the Rincon features one as well. People who work outdoors or who enjoy nature know you've got to protect the planet—and the Rincon is doing its part.
- Electrical Output: Thanks to the neodymium-magnet stator design, the powerful ACG produces sufficient amount of electricity, so you can run more Honda Accessories.
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102mm x 82.6mm
- Induction: Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission: Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 8.0 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 180mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 83.2 inches
- Width: 46.8 inches
- Height: 47.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 50.8 inches
- Seat Height: 34.5 inches
- Ground Clearance: 9.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 657 pounds (Red - aluminum wheels); 669 pounds (Honda Phantom Camo®, Black - steel wheels)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.8 feet
- Model ID: TRX680FA
- Emissions: Meets current EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Honda Phantom Camo®
- Note: No operator under age 16. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 102mm x 82.6mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.9 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 180mm disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Rear Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 657 lb. Red - aluminum wheels); 669 lb. Honda Phantom Camo®, Black - steel wheels)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 9.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.2 in. x 46.8 in. x 47.5 in.
- 50.8 in.
- Final Drive
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Honda Phantom Camo®
- One Year Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.